- To develop the skills of effective communication-listing, speaking, reading and writing.
- To enable the learner with different levels of linguistics competence.
- To development cognitive skills and to creative an opportunity for the learner to have interaction with issues presented from different view points.
- To familiarize the students with the great masters emphasizing on their versatility of English they have used.
- To make the students aware of critical issues of the present day.
- To inculcate critical approach.
- To develop an aesthetic sense.
- To introduce PG program in English
- To Organize International seminar
- To Certificate course in medical transcription using language lab
- To have collaboration with the British Council and American Studies Research Centre