- To develop the skills of effective communication-listing, speaking, reading and writing.
- To enable the learner with different levels of linguistics competence.
- To development cognitive skills and to creative an opportunity for the learner to have interaction with issues presented from different view points.
- • To familiarize great masters
- To make the students aware of critical issues of the present day.
- To inculcate critical approach.
- To develop an aesthetic sense.
Sanskrit Language – B.A( HEP, JPE ), B.Sc (PCM, CBZ, PME, PMC, MEC), Bio-Tech, FAD, BHM, BBM, B.Com, BCA & MTA .
A pass in II PUC in any discipline of Karnataka State or an equivalent(10+2)